Introduction and question about Revox S37 album mater indexing

Dieser Bereich des Forums ist speziell für die aktuellen Produkte der Firma ReVox gedacht. "StudioArt", "StudioMaster", "Multiuser", "M10", "M51", "M100" usw.

Moderator: Administratoren

Forumsregeln
Bitte diesen Bereich des Forums nur für Beiträge nutzen die sich mit "aktuellen" ReVox-Produkten beschäftigen. Zum Beispiel: "StudioArt", "StudioMaster", "Multiuser", "M10", "M51", "M100" usw. und neuer.
Antworten
Audich
Neuling

Introduction and question about Revox S37 album mater indexing

Beitrag von Audich »

Hello all,

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this Forum.
I have a Revox Joy system, including the S120, S37 and S22.

My issue is the following:

- As I change the folder structure, because some artists/interpreters names were misspelled or I wanted to rearrange the folders to include in one single folder, say "Keith Jarrett" and "Keith Jarrett Trio" there is no update in the front page where we see the catalogue of albums & artists/interpreters;

- The S37 is a great audio server/ripper, however, I am struggling to find out how to manually regenerate the album master index after manually changing the contents in the folder view;
- I have read the manual and found no clues (the simple update option in the main manu does not do the job).

I am sure I am missing something to trigger the rebuilding of the master index on the S37. If you have come across this situation and successfully sorted it out, please let me know. I have sent a message to ReVox in Switzerland but never got past the customer service.

Many thanks in advance,

Pedro
A721
Lebende Forenlegende
Lebende Forenlegende
Vergebene Danksagungen: 80
Erhaltene Danksagungen: 230

Re: Introduction and question about Revox S37 album mater indexing

Beitrag von A721 »

Hallo Pedro,

willkommen hier im Forum.

Ich habe auch einen Joy S120 Mk II mit einem Joy AudioServer S37 im Einsatz. Das von Dir beschriebene Verhalten ist mir nicht bekannt, so dass ich Dir raten möchte, sich mit dem Revox-Zentralservice in Deutschland in Verbindung zu setzen: service@revox.de. Ich gehe davon aus, dass Deine Frage von dort beantwortet werden kann.

Viel Erfolg und viele Grüße
Bernd
Antworten