Capacitors for Studer A 779

Hier kannst Du über Deine Favoriten diskutieren und findest einen Platz für allgemeine Dinge zum Thema STUDER, die nicht unbedingt technisch sind.

Moderator: Administratoren

Antworten
engineears
Neuling

Capacitors for Studer A 779

Beitrag von engineears »

Hello.
I've got an A-779 mischpult, with one channel that is causing the whole mixer to buzz. I found this by dis-connecting all the input channels, then re-connecting them one at a time until the buzz returned.
I have removed the input channel, (so my new 5 channel mischpult now works), and looking at the caps on the faulty input board, some of them look like they have leaked a bit.
So, i would like to replace all the capacitors on the board, but would like a recommendation of which capacitors to buy, please.
there is 19 of this particular capacitor on the board, and they are 100u 16v polarised.

if it works well, and sounds better than the other channels, then i'll probably replace all the capacitors on the other 5 channels too.

Is there anything else i should check, or replace while i'm 'inside'?

I'm having some Cornish Oak sides fabricated for the sides of it, as i got it with the rackmount kit. I hope that doesn't offend on such a good german mischpult!!!

Many thanks in advance,

Jody.
engineears
Neuling

Re: Capacitors for Studer A 779

Beitrag von engineears »

Ich bin sicher, Sie wissen, wie sie aussehen, aber es ist schön, sie in Aktion zu sehen, nicht wahr?
Meine Aufgabe ist die Bereitstellung Sound-Systeme auf Festivals, und ich bin so mit "Laptop Live's ', dass ich beschloss, mich auch einmal probieren, mit nur Hardware zugeführt - ohne Computer!
ein Jahr später, sieht es wie folgt aus:

Bild

Bild

bevor ich die Studer:

Bild

Meine Suche nach einem kleinen Mischpult, mit symmetrischen Mono-Line, Stereo-Line-und Mikrofon-Eingänge führen mich zu Ihrem wunderbaren mischpult.

2 Aux wäre schön gewesen, aber hey ... haben
Antworten