Revox B 150

Fragen und Antworten zur Technik bei den ReVox-Klassikern. Von der 36er-Serie bis zur C-Serie.

Moderator: Administratoren

Forumsregeln
In diesem Bereich geht es um die "Klassiker" der Firma ReVox. Gemeint sind Geräte aus den Anfangstagen der Firma, ReVox-Tonbandgeräten aller Art, B-Serie, C-Serie, S-Serie, H-Serie usw.
Antworten
gore
Neuling
Erhaltene Danksagungen: 1

Revox B 150

Beitrag von gore »

Dear All,

please excuse me writing in English, but my German is still not on the required level.
I am new to the forum and I hope that I could get some information that I need and so far was not able to find on Internet.

Recently I have acquired a Revox B 150. Device looks nice and sounds great.

However, I have noticed that the amplifier sounds somehow not so powerful, as compared to other amps that I own (Denon PMA 925R, NAD 317, Onkyo A-8470).
For example, when I increase the volume control to the middle of the scale (5 dots on the display)

B-150 scale.jpg
sound pressure is created that equals the sound pressure created by my other amps, but with volume controls knobs set to around 1/4 turn.

Now my question: Is this behaviour of the volume control of the B-150 made intentionally so, or am I facing a technical problem with my amplifier.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could help with this issue.

Regards,
Dimitar
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
cavemaen

Re: Revox B 150

Beitrag von cavemaen »

Nice, you're welcome here!

Rudy
Antworten